Congratulations to Mary Davis! She’s our February Member-of-the-Month. Mary began working out with friends in our Semi-Private Training program at Providence Hospital in December. A mere 6 weeks later, she was able to report that she had great results! What were they? How’s this for great:
Weight loss = 9lbs.
Inches lost = 11
Mary always has fun with her workouts and loves the variety. She encourages all of the new people who join her group and has even recruited a few on her own. We asked her a few questions about her Alaskafit experience and here’s what she told us.
- Why did you decide to begin working out with AlaskaFit? Encouraged by a friend to try the “quick start” program with her.
- How long have you been working with AlaskaFit? Beginning of December
- Tell us about your level of fitness before working out with AlaskaFit. Walking the dog and gardening was about it.
- Which AlaskaFit program(s) have you participated in? Quick start and now semi-private trainer sessions.
- What have you enjoyed most about your AlaskaFit workouts? Variety, never know what Ginny will have us do next; convenient to workplace.
- Tell us how AlaskaFit has impacted your life overall. I feel stronger overall; now I know what people mean about your “core”.
- Would you recommend AlaskaFit to others, and if so, tell us why. Yes I would, especially if you are the kind of person who won’t do it on your own!
But don’t just take our work for it…watch the video below and hear what Mary has to say about her AlaskaFit experience:
Will you be our next Member of the Month?
Click here to tell us your story!