AlaskaFit has career opportunities for the right person.
AlaskaFit is not your typical gym. We are a Personal Training Studio that specializes in helping our clients to transform their lives. There are no treadmills or elliptical trainers here. Our clients are engaged and actively working towards their goals. We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic people to grow our team.
We are located at 6251 Tuttle Place, Suite 102 (near the corner of Lake Otis and Dowling).
We are seeking to fill the following positions:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, upbeat, professional Personal Trainer. AlaskaFit is growing and we are looking for the right person to join our team. Here’s a little bit of what we’re looking for:
- Previous Personal training experience preferred.
- 4-year degree and/or Personal Trainer certification required.
- Responsibilities include:
- Customer service (our clients are our assets and we want you to love them as much as we do)
- Fitness program design
- Conducting 1-on-1 personal training, small group and large group strength and fitness classes
- Ability to work well with others is a given.
- Our clients are AlaskaFit clients…that means we all share in how well they are doing, we share responsibility and quality experiences with them and we all share in their success. Egos are left at the door.
- You are NOT required to sell personal training packages or personal training sessions.
If you are ready to be part of a fun, professional team that impacts the lives of others, enjoy bringing out the best in others and being your best every day, please click here to find out more and to apply.