Growth and Change for AlaskaFit
- In 2005, I launched AlaskaFit with the single goal of helping people make the lifestyle change that guarantees long-term health and fitness.
- In 2008, I introduced a structured nutrition program to AlaskaFit clients.
- In 2009, I launched AlaskaFit Boot Camps to bring larger groups of people together, share the fun of working out (yes, it can be fun) and help more people make real changes to their lives.
- On December 5, 2011, AlaskaFit opened its doors at 6251 Tuttle Place combining fitness, nutrition and lifestyle change all under one roof.
- May 31, 2018, AlaskaFit’s doors closed at Tuttle Place and I transitioned our in-person client success to an online platform to share with the world. My new site is Nutrition-University.com.
Now, it’s your turn
You now have access to the most powerful nutrition and support network on the planet to get you to the lifestyle change you want and deserve. All you have to do is visit Nutrition-University.com and you can get started right now.