It’s not about getting into shape, it’s about getting into life!®
AlaskaFit was founded on the idea that if you’re not seeing results from your fitness and nutrition program, you should go elsewhere. You’re here to see results and results are what we provide.
Why do I care so much about your results?
For me, it’s personal. I’m Ginny, the owner and founder of AlaskaFit.
As a young girl, I watched my mom struggle with her weight. She struggled her entire life to lose weight. It made her miserable. She hated being photographed, she beat herself up mentally and emotionally because she was unable to lose weight. She tried again and again to lose weight. These were generally short-term efforts that yielded zero results for her.
I was unable to help her overcome her struggle.
I could see that what she needed was to make a lifestyle change, not just go on a diet. But I was unable to help her. Maybe it was because I was her daughter (it’s tough to take advice from your kid, I’m guessing). Maybe it was because she never saw the value she added to the lives of everyone around her. I’ll never know.
What I do know is that even though she tried to hide her struggle and frustration, she couldn’t. I saw it. I dedicated my life to helping others achieve what she never could. Maybe by helping you, I am helping her. I don’t know. What I do know is that I am here to help you get results. And I’m proud to say that in the 10+ years that I had AlaskaFit, I had the honor of watching hundreds of people change their lives. They lost weight (often, 30+ pounds), reduced or eliminated medication (most often blood pressure meds), kicked diabetes to the curb and created the life-long habits that help them keep their hard-earned new body and life.
- In 2005, I launched AlaskaFit with the single goal of helping people make the lifestyle change that guarantees long-term health and fitness.
- In 2007, I introduced a structured nutrition program to AlaskaFit clients.
- In 2009, I launched AlaskaFit Boot Camps to bring larger groups of people together, share the fun of working out (yes, it can be fun) and help more people make real changes to their lives.
- On December 5, 2011, AlaskaFit opened its doors at 6251 Tuttle Place.
- May 31, 2018, AlaskaFit’s doors closed at Tuttle Place and I transitioned our in-person client success to an online platform to share with the world. My new site is Nutrition-University.com.
Check out the AlaskaFit long list of Rock Stars who have made the changes and reached their goals.
Now, it’s your turn
Rather than limit the power of this program to Anchorage, Alaska, you now have access to the most powerful nutrition and support network on the planet to get you to the lifestyle change you want and deserve. All you have to do is visit Nutrition-University.com and you can get started right now.